Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Change of Address

Dear friends:

Haven't had a lot of free time in the last couple weeks, but I want to let you know my address for letters, packages, whatever, has changed!  I will only be in Thies for the next month, and since mail takes about that long, my address change is effective immediately.  This is my new address:

Jessica Striley
B.P. 552
Saint Louis, Senegal
West Africa

Although I won't be living in Saint Louis, I will be able to go there regularly to check my post box. 
The delay is intense, but it means a lot to get mail from home.  Even if you think you have nothing to say, every word means a lot here. To have a physical connection to home that is, in a sense, current. And although the delay on me writing back to you is, again, intense, I will write you back!

Okay.  Also, much to say, but not right now, 'cause its bed time!
Love Love--
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment