Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas shoutout

It feels like ages since I’ve done this. I guess it’s only been a couple weeks. But I’ve got some stuff to say now.
First and foremost, I must give a SERIOUS shout-out to my friends and family who have sent me Christmas cards and packages. Among the amazingness: Lovely cards with lovely letters, Hershey’s dark chocolate, Hershey’s milk chocolate, Hershey’s kisses, four Ghirardelli chocolate bars, one box of Trader Joe’s Holiday Jo-Jo’s (Ginger, AMAZING), almond cashew chocolate trail mix, pecan granola, hand crocheted bracelets, origami Christmas decorations, gravy mix, cheese sauce mix (CHEDDAR!), a cute shirt, two pairs of jeans (not yet received, but I think they’re waiting for me in Saint-Louis), three bags of cheetos (and then there was one…), two boxes of Russel-Stover’s chocolates, Gardetto’s, a giant beautiful sketch-pad (used once so far. Glorious), should I stop? Is this as incredible to read as it was to receive? I’ve been swimming in deliciousness for a month now, and lots of amazing non-food goodies. Winner for best Christmas card goes to Josie for the AMAZING photo-shopped animal family around the back-yard Christmas tree! LOVED that. So, everyone, Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Chuck, Aunt Marylin and Chloe, Mom and Dad, Janice and Steve, Josie, Diana, Dorcas, Uncle Steve and Aunt Becky (still waiting excitedly!), THANK YOU and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope all of you and everyone else reading had a lovely holiday season and are enjoying the beginnings of the new-year.
For the rest, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait for tomorrow because my battery is dying.
With love-

No comments:

Post a Comment